Monday, March 11, 2013

On Our Way

Last night Steve and I began our long trek to Taiwan for our first trip! We left our house at 4:30 pm and headed up to Chicago. We stayed at one of those park and fly hotels... smart move on our part! If we hadn't done that we would have had to leave our house around 5:00 am today. Our thinking was to get a good nights sleep... but that definitely did not happen! I barely slept at all, while my wonderful husband snored away!
So i got up around 6:00 to get ready. Then we headed to the airport. The first flight to Minneapolis went smoothly. I am definitely getting caught up on some much needed reading. During the first flight I read Relevant magazine... they had a really great article on the changes within the church culture over the last ten years and the needed changes over the next ten years.
Now we are eating some delish Chili's before our next flight... 13 hours to Tokyo. During that flight I'll be finishing The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, and then starting The Narcissism Epidemic.
After Tokyo we will have a quick layover before our final flight to Taipei.
Can't wait to hold my son in my arms! Thank you all for your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment