Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Prayers Needed

So many people have been praying for our little Silas over the last several months, and we are so appreciative of that. His heart surgery has gone well, and he should be able to develop some healthy eating habits and start growing strong! I know so many of you continue to pray for him as we earnestly await the day we can travel to Taiwan and bring him home.

But today, I am going to ask you not to pray for my little boy... because there is another little boy that needs your prayers so much more than my little boy. His name is Elijah, and Steve and I attended Bible College with his parents, Chris and Becky. I can't even begin to express or adequately describe his situation... so here is the link to Becky's blog: http://theelijaheffect.com/

Please take time today to pray for little Elijah and his beautiful family. We serve a very mighty God!

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
 --2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment