Wednesday, October 24, 2012

30 By 30

For the first half of your life, people tell you what you should do; for the second half, they tell you what you should have done. --Richard Needham

As my 29th birthday approaches, I have decided to make a bucket list of 30 things to accomplish before my 30th birthday! I am very happy with my list. It is attainable, but not easy. Lofty, but realistic. Believe it or not, the hardest thing is going to be climbing the tallest ladder at church. Compared to that, everything else is a breeze! So here is my list:


·        Watch all the Lord of the Rings movies
·        Become a mom
·        Meet someone famous
·        Learn how to juggle
·        Run a 10k
·        Go camping with Steve
·        Apply for the Amazing Race
·        Create an original recipe
·        Go to a Steelers game in Pittsburgh
·        Take up yoga
·        Go paintballing
·        Donate an amount I’m uncomfortable donating
·        Lose 30 pounds
·        Go to a black tie event
·        Climb the tallest ladder at church
·        Host a full Thanksgiving meal… but not at Thanksgiving
·        Visit a state I’ve never been to
·        Climb a tree
·        Go fishing
·        Karaoke
·        Grow my own tomatoes
·        Go to a foreign country
·        Learn to change my own oil
·        Eat something exotic
·        Go to a midnight showing of a film
·        Learn how to salsa dance
·        Get a tattoo
·        Take a spontaneous trip
·        Learn to play the drums
·        Get published

Ready... Set... GO!




No comments:

Post a Comment